Television Crew (Certificate N0640)
The Certificate of Achievement in Television Crew will provide students with experience in a variety of production roles and technologies. This course of study is designed to prepare students for entry level jobs in a variety of areas.
|Course Prefix||Course Name||Units|
|R-TV 19A||Beginning Video Production||3|
|Choose 16 units from the following:||16|
|Advanced Video Production|
|Beginning TV Studio Production|
|Remote Multicamera Production|
|Editing for Film and Television|
|Reality Show Production|
|Work Experience in Film and TV|
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, a student will:
- Feel that they have an increased possession of the skills required for entry-level work in the entertainment industry.
- Function in three types of production: Narrative (film-style), TV Studio, and live Remote Multicamera production in any role.
- Use communication, artistic, and technical skills to collaboratively create programs as part of a team in any role, from writer to editor.
- Use Avid Media Composer to the level necessary for an editing internship.
- Present an ePortfolio containing video and written work to prospective employers, universities, and scholarship committees.
- Apply aesthetic and technical skills in telling a story visually.
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.
Looking for guidance? A counselor can help.This Guided Pathways for Success (GPS) is a suggested sequence of coursework needed for program completion. It is not an official educational plan. Schedule an appointment with a counselor or advisor as soon as possible to create an individualized Mountie Academic Plan (MAP) specific to your goals and needs.
|R-TV 19A||Beginning Video Production 3||3|
|Certificate: Television Crew N0640 0|
|Submit petition to Admissions Records Submit petition to Admissions Records|