Electronics Technology - Level 1
Certificate of Completion
This program covers the fundamentals of Electronics Technology. General topics include direct current electronics, alternating current electronics, and digital electronics. These introductory courses provide entrylevel skills for those seeking employment as electronics technicians. This Level 1 certificate will prepare students with the requisite knowledge for subsequent electronics certificates and degrees.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Program Completers will be able to read and analyze DC, AC and/or Digital schematics for voltage, current, impedance and power quantities, and compare them to measured values.
- Students will demonstrate proper use of electronic test equipment and associate measurement results with circuit behaviors in the laboratory.
- Students will be able to build both combinational and sequential digital logic circuits based off of design and logic requirements.
- Students will use these results of both empirical and calculated unknown electrical parameters to assess or troubleshoot faults in circuit and system operation.
- Students will communicate, both verbally and in writing, knowledge of electrical concepts and their application to the observed behaviors of circuits and systems
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.
|Course Prefix||Course Name||Units|
|Electronic Circuits - Direct Current (DC)|
|Electronic Circuits (AC)|