Digital Media Specialist
Certificate of Completion
The Digital Media Specialist Certificate program is designed to provide students with a comprehensive foundation in digital media production and management. Through a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical hands-on experience, students will acquire the skills necessary to advance in their careers or transition into a new career as digital media specialists to succeed in today's fast-paced digital landscape.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to demonstrate proficiency in using digital media tools and software for content creation, editing, and production.
- Students will be able to apply design principles and techniques to develop visually appealing and engaging digital media assets.
- Students will be able to create and implement effective digital media strategies across various platforms, targeting specific audiences and goals.
- Students will be able to utilize analytics tools to measure the performance and effectiveness of digital media campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of copyright laws, intellectual property, and ethical guidelines in the creation and distribution of digital media content.
- Students will be able to develop a professional portfolio showcasing their digital media projects and skills to enhance employment opportunities.
|Digital Citizenship - Internet Safety Course
|Digital Media Basics for the Workplace
or VOC CPNET
|Internet Research - an Introduction