Registered Behavior Technician
Certificate of Completion
This short-term program is intended to prepare students to become Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to work in mental health facilities, hospitals, schools, and shelters. Students will be prepared with the fundamental skills and knowledge related to the RBT task list items which include measurement, assessment, skill acquisition, behavior reduction, documentation and reporting, and professional conduct and scope of practice. This program will also prepare students to take the RBT exam. Upon completion of this program, students will earn a Certificate of Completion in RBT.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be employed or seek employment in the applied behavior analysis field (ABA).
- Students will apply to become an RBT.
- Students will be prepared to take the RBT exam.
- Students will gain employment as a Registered Behavior Technician in a home setting, clinical setting, mental health facility setting, or in a school setting..
- Students will demonstrate job readiness skills such as being able to follow a treatment plan to teach individuals adaptive skills and mange maladaptive behaviors.
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.
|Registered Behavior Technician