This program is designed to provide students with a combination of design and technical skills necessary for entry-level employment as a Web page designer.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this program, a student will be able to:
- Research and interpret information necessary to develop an effective message(s) and strategy for a commercial art assignment.
- Develop and communicate creative, visual solutions for a commercial art assignment.
- Design commercial art products that effectively utilize principles and elements of design.
- Select and use appropriate, industry standard tools and technology to produce commercial art products.
- Present their commercial art products, explaining and defending their strategic choices, creative ideas and design decisions.
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.
|ANIM 172||Motion Graphics, Compositing and Visual Effects||3|
|ARTC 100||Graphic Design I||3|
|ARTC 120||Graphic Design II||3|
|ARTC 200||Web Design||3|
|ARTC 220||Graphic Design IV||3|
|ARTD 20||Design: Two-Dimensional||3|