This multi-level certificate program is designed to prepare students for careers in the Graphic Design field of Communication Art. Students are given a balanced blend of creative, design, and technology skills necessary to develop successful graphic design for print, web, and other media channels. This Graphic Design Level II certificate offers additional expertise necessary for employment opportunities in the field of Graphic Design. The production software reflects industry standards and course content is driven by industry needs.
|ARTC 299||Work Experience in Graphic Design
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this program, a student will be able to:
- Research and interpret information necessary to develop an effective message(s) and strategy for a commercial art assignment.
- Develop and communicate creative, visual solutions for a commercial art assignment.
- Design commercial art products that effectively utilize principles and elements of design.
- Select and use appropriate, industry standard tools and technology to produce commercial art products.
- Present their commercial art products, explaining and defending their strategic choices, creative ideas and design decisions.
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.